Normal blood sugar levels are a major prerequisite for the retention of healthy eyes, nerves, blood vessels and organs. In order to maintain full functionality, high blood sugar values in particular should be avoided after meals.
In addition, selected vitamins, micronutrients, antioxidants (selenium, vitamins C and E) and Omega-3 fatty acids can be extremely beneficial.
Diabethomol 1+2 contains these nutrients in a specially harmonised composition. Suitable for diabetics.
- Chrome helps to maintain a normal blood sugar level.
- Selenium, vitamin C and E play a role in protecting the cells against oxidative stress
- Vitamin C and magnesium contribute towards a normal nerve system function and a normal metabolic energy rate
- Vitamin B6 contributes towards a normal protein and glycogen metabolism
- Zinc contributes towards a normal carbohydrate metabolism
- Vitamins B1, B2 and B12 contribute towards a normal metabolic energy rate
- Folate contributes towards a reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) contributes towards the retention of normal vision and brain functions
- Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) contribute towards a normal heart function
The prerequisite for these positive effects is a daily consumption of 250 mg EPA and DHA.
Suggested use: Take 3 times daily 1 capsule of each Diabethomol 1 and Diabethomol 2 with sufficient liquid.
Not suitable for children and adolescents under the age of 17 years.
There are no reviews yet.